In today’s time, a lot of students do civil engineering, but all those students are not able to become a successful civil engineer after doing civil engineering, because a civil engineer can become the same student, who studies diligently during the study of civil engineering, And after civil engineering, when there is training, a lot is taught in training, all that too has to be learned well, only then you can get a good job in future.
As every person has a dream of his own, that he becomes a doctor or a lawyer after completing his studies, there are some people who have liked construction work since childhood, that’s why they think of becoming a civil engineer. Well, in today’s time if 50 people are doing engineering, then 30 of them do civil engineering, that’s why civil engineer is the most famous in today’s time, let us first know how to become civil engineer?
What Is Civil Engineering?
Civil engineering is a branch of engineering, after completing the course, the students studying in it become civil engineers. Under this branch of engineering worked on building, house, road, dam, canal, airport design, construction and maintenance projects. It means, how much area will the house be built in any vacant plot and how will the design of that house be, how many rooms will be there in that house, where will the bathroom, kitchen and hall be in the house, it is all designed.
On the basis of the design, all the necessary materials like inte, cement, bar etc. are brought and the work of its construction is done, the Civil Engineer has the most important contribution in completing all these work.
The work of Dam, Canal, Stadium, Shopping Mall, Road, Pipeline is also done in the same way as a house is constructed, in today’s time you must have seen development in all the cities, there are a lot of them. Good Designing and Latest Construction Method is used, Civil Engineering is used in Public Sector Areas up to Municipality, Private Sector and International Companies.
How to become a Civil Engineer?
If you have a dream that you want to become a civil engineer, then let us tell you that you can do civil engineering after class X and class XII, if you want to do civil engineering after class X, then you have to do civil engineering after class X. You can do a Diploma In Civil Engineering after class 10th. The Diploma in Civil Engineering course is of 3 years after class 10th, but it is very important to have 55% marks in class 10th, only then you will be able to do Diploma in Civil Engineering, if you are in class 10th. If you want to become a civil engineer after completing 10th class, then you can do diploma in civil engineering from any private college after completing 10th standard, if you want to do diploma from government college then you have to give an entrance exam, this entrance exam held every year
Whenever you pass 10th class then you can pass this entrance exam, you will get information about this entrance exam at any computer centre, if you get good marks in that entrance exam then counselling takes place after that , then according to your marks in counselling, you get a government college, and you can fill the name of any government college near your city, and do Diploma in Civil Engineering from there, but after class tenth, if civil engineering If you do then you are called Junior Civil Engineer.
Apart from this, you can do Civil Engineering even after 12th class, for this you have to study 12th class from Non Medical, after that you can enrol in any engineering college and do civil engineering, but a To become a good civil engineer, you also have to do a good study, for which you have to choose a good engineering college, if you want to choose a good college, then for this you have to pass the GATE exam, This exam is conducted every year, if you pass the GATE exam after class 12th, then you can get the desired engineering college,
If there is a good engineering college in your city or in another city near your city, then you can fill the name of that college during counselling, and you can also study your civil engineering from that college.
If you study from a good engineering college, then your studies are done well there, apart from this, there are more chances of getting a job from the college itself after studies, because companies often keep coming to good colleges. Therefore, it is necessary to choose a good college for engineering, to give job opportunities to the fresher’s.
Eligibility For Civil Engineering:
If you want to do civil engineering from a good government college, then it is very important for you to have at least 60% marks in class 12th, only after that you can give the entrance exam because after doing engineering from a government college, they first determine this. Whether you are eligible to do engineering from this government college or not, only after that you get admission in that college. If you want to become a Junior Civil Engineer, then you can do a Diploma in Civil Engineering after class 10th.
- In the beginning, you can also get a job on any construction site site, in the beginning you are kept under training there, during which you are told well how you have to work.
- After doing Civil Engineering, if you learn to work on Autocad, Catia, Solidworks etc. If You Design Software, then your chances of getting a good job increase even more, if you learn all this well, then you Apart from this, you can also do a job in PWD.
- You all know that design is the most important thing in civil engineering, if you do every design well in designing software, then your chances of getting a job increase a lot.
- After doing civil engineering, you can easily get a job in any big construction company like L&T, PWD, Afcon Infrastructure, etc. You all know very well that in today’s time every city is developing and Wherever development is taking place, there is a need for civil engineers everywhere.
- It is impossible to build a highway, a shopping mall, or a building without a civil engineer, so that’s why you should major in civil engineering, so that your future will be better. Many avenues are open, out of which you can choose any path according to your wish and make your future good.
Salary Of Civil Engineer:
If you are wondering how much is the salary of a Civil Engineer? So let us tell you if you have done civil engineering after 12th class and you have done civil engineering from a good college and you have very good knowledge about everything, then in the beginning you will get a job of ₹ 25000 to ₹ 30000. can be easily obtained.
- Apart from this, if you get selected in a big company like L&T, then you can also get a job up to ₹ 40000 in the beginning itself.
- Apart from this, if you have done Diploma in Civil Engineering after 10th class, then you can get a job of ₹ 12000 to ₹ 15000 in the beginning, in addition, if you get selected in a good company, then you will get ₹ 20000 to ₹ 25000. Jobs can also be found very easily.
- Do you do civil engineering after 10th, or after 12th, but it is most important that you should have good knowledge only then you will be able to become a successful civil engineer.